It delivers the maximum power of 7.7ps @ 7500rpm. Bajaj claims that the new variant of Discover will give incredible mileage of 80kmpl in normal driving conditions.
The new Discover 100cc is available in 3 colors; Black with Green stripes, Black with Red stripes, Black with Blue stripes. We have already mentioned in our previous post that Discover is also available in Red and Blue. Bajaj has mentioned that the new Discover will get Red and Blue shades in another 3 months of time.
The best features which would easily describe the new Discover 100c are,
- Proven stunning and stylish appeal
- Looks more muscular; seems like a child of Pulsar
- Comes with DTS-Si (Digital Twin Spark – Swirl Induction) engine with 5 speed
- Maintenance free battery makes life easier; no need to run to get it serviced
- LED tail lamp which gets like Suzuki GS 150R
- Twin pilot lamps which is an added advantage for styled look
- Good mileage 80kmpl in normal road condition
- Maximum power of 7.7ps @ 7500rpm
- Gas charged rear suspension (nitrox) which gives great ride in road shocks and bums
- Wider rear tyre is an added advantage for this bike; no other 100cc bikes have wider rear tyre
- Comes with electric and kick start
- Alloy wheel and Auto Choke
Rediscover India with Discover 100cc